Wednesday, April 20, 2011

From the Scenic City to... Hail?

So, disregard in the last post where I said I was calming down. We just found out we likely need our roof and 1 side of our house replaced. (The siding. Not the whole side of the house.) Evidently, 2 days before we moved in to our "new to us" house, there was a huge storm. Golfball to baseball size hail, winds, the works. Keep in mind, we were blissfully unaware and still living in Chattanooga. We found the cracked siding after we moved in, but never considered the roof. Until now. I've noticed more and more ladders headed up when driving through the neighborhood, so I decided to talk to some neighbors when I was outside playing with the boys. Yep. New roofs. All around. Holes. Cracks. Thankfully, this is my husband's department as I would surely freak out at the massive expense all of this is. Waiting to hear from our insurance company. For now, I'm hiding out in the loony bin next to Daffy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope things work out for you guys! (and settle down a little bit, too!) : ) Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete