Thursday, April 21, 2011

Into a new era...

Why, yes. Yes, I am 10 years behind this phenomenon. Completely out of my control that this fabulous establishment hasn't opened in Tennessee. Shame on them! We are a family who loves to eat organic and natural when we can. (Don't get me wrong - we don't skip out on Chick-fil-A or anything that would cause you to question our sanity.) That being said, eating healthy is expensive. Enter my new love of Trader Joe's. The boys' favorite cereal is typically $4.99 a box at a big box health food store. At Trader Joe's, I was able to get 2 boxes for $5.98. Imagine that! A variety on a budget!
The boys loved carrying their own baskets around picking up random items: bananas, yogurt, oranges... love that they go for the good stuff! Trader Joe's has completely won me over, and we will definitely be headed back soon. With a list.


No comments:

Post a Comment